IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2018
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will start the process of accepting Ignou exam form Dec 2018 from month of September 2018. The students will be able to fill up the examination form via online as well as offline method.
Also check out IGNOU date sheet for upcoming examination.
The students will be able to fill up Ignou exam form by visiting the university official website at http://exam.ignou.ac.in. The university has made it very much convenient for the students as they can fill up their exam form online by sitting at home.
Ignou Online Exam Form Dec 2018
Many of the students who are pursuing distance learning from Ignou are working employees. They work in different sectors and they usually do not have the enough time to visit their respective regional centre. So, they can easily fill up their Online exam form.
Before filling up examination form, the students need to make sure that they have submitted the required number of assignments. Otherwise, they will not be able to fill up exam form online or by offline mode. The students who fill up online exam form need to pay the exam fee via online payment methods i.e Credit Card and Debit Card.
IGNOU Exam Form Download
Earlier, the students were able to fill up examination form by downloading it from the university website. After completely filling up the exam form, they had to submit the form and examination fee at their respective regional centre in the form of demand draft which had to be made in the favour of IGNOU payable at the city of regional Centre.
But now, the offline examination form submission has been closed. Now, the university provides the link on its official website to fill up Ignou Online exam form only.
The examination will commence from 1st December 2018. It is to be remembered that no student will be allowed to sit in the examination hall if they have not submitted their solved assignments.
we have provided the link below to fill up online exam form and the guidelines to fill it. These are as follows :
Guidelines and Instructions to fill up Ignou exam form online/ Offline:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the certain guidelines as well as instructions for the students so that they do not commit the mistake while filling up the examination form online as well as at their regional centres. These are as follows:
- As we have already mentioned above, the students who are going to fill up examination needs to make sure that they have already submitted the solved Tutor Marked assignments as applicable for the courses at their respective study centres.
- The examination fee for each course is Rs.120/- for theory as well as practical courses.
- The important dates for submission of examination form are as follows :
- The submission process starts from 1st Sep to 31st Oct 2018 without late fee.
- From 1st Nov to 10th Nov 2018 the late fee is Rs 1000/-.
- It is better to check your previous Ignou result before filling up the Term-end exam form as it will give you a fair idea about which courses are passed and which one is the fail. You can also fill up the form for the fail courses.
- Please correctly write your Regional Centre Code, programme code and examination Centre Code in the examination form.
- The students can check their exam form submission status after one week from submission on the university website.
The instructions and guidelines provided above are just and overview. To read out complete instructions, please visit here: http://exam.ignou.ac.in/